Panasonic PT-AE3000 - anyone know best price?

(GTV)Chris

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I am looking to buy this projector after getting great use out of my AE500 over the last 5 years :)
Does anyone know a great price and if anywhere does interest free credit or any kind of credit - I can't afford to buy it up front :(

Cheers

Chris

There was a link in the owners thread for a deal at £1799 IIRC, I don't know if this deal is still available though. Not sure about interest free, but in these credit crunch times I'd be looking to save up first myself, but that's just me....nobody really has to have a projector. :)

I am looking to buy this projector after getting great use out of my AE500 over the last 5 years :)
Does anyone know a great price and if anywhere does interest free credit or any kind of credit - I can't afford to buy it up front :(

Cheers

Chris

Hello Chris, does your AE500 still work? if yes, you can replace a projector lamp instead of AE300 in this such terrible situation.

That's a great link many thanks. I'll look into it.
yes my AE500 does still work, albeit with 2000 hours on the bulb... but I fancy true 1080 HD and crave the higher contrast ratio!

Many thanks

Chris

That's a great link many thanks. I'll look into it.
yes my AE500 does still work, albeit with 2000 hours on the bulb... but I fancy true 1080 HD and crave the higher contrast ratio!

Many thanks

Chris

If u speak to them, let us know if it comes with the warranty :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom