Panasonic PT AE200E - Dead Pixels

cheers nigel
will try tonight
Fred

Hey Fred.

have exactly the same problem as you, i can't take my eyes off it !!

but I just called panasonic and they said it was below spec so will pick it up on monday and repair it for free (no postage) . 7 days.

Call them on 08705 357 357.

Stu

hey there stuart,
cheers mate, will give them a call, i can't stand that F****** green spot anymore, RRRR, will send off on saturday-hopefully only 7 days
fred

Hey Stu,
Any word from Panasonic?have you got your pj back and repaired/replaced?
I have been so busy i have not been able to give them a call.
just wondered what kind of service they provided
Fred
p.s. did you have the green/dead pixel from the start or did it develop?

Originally posted by fred123go
Hey Stu,
Any word from Panasonic?have you got your pj back and repaired/replaced?

Originally posted by stuarthaines
panasonic ......will pick it up on monday and repair it for free (no postage) . 7 days.

Assume it's to be collected on Monday (tomorrow) as he just posted this on Thursday (6th Nov.).

:)

thanks for that Kramer, anyway mine is off to the doctors lab tomorrow, very good service if i must say, and they will repair/replace it if need be and send it back within 7 to 10 days. so i am a very happy Panasonic customer.:)
Fred

stuarthaines
Have you heard anything yet? it has been 9 days for me and i haven't heard anything yet
Cheers
Fred

I had a dead pixel monday, phoned company that sold it me, replaced it by 9.30 this morning (Wednesday)

sorry to hear about ur wait :(

oh ***. Just had it on for an hour and guess what???? Another dead green pixel...

**gets back on the phone**

omg that has to be F'IN annoying tony, if mine comes back with another dead pixel then i will have to get shirty with Panasonic.
good luck with getting it replaced again!
cheers
Fred

its getting replaced again but! after 4 hours of useage I now have 2 dead green pixels :( Its rediculous

yeah that is ridiculous, hopefully mine will be back soon though-8 days without a pj is murder!
But i suppose i am having to deal with 8 weeks without a home cinema, and thats even worse!
cheers
Fred

oh because i am upgrading to seperates and i have sold my Pioneer amp, i wanted to get the most from it as it is/was only a month old or something, so no av for 8 weeks :(. Also i don't have all the money for the new stuff yet so i will have to wait for that to come!8 weeks, sigh.
It is really really bad and the state of my room is terrible.
I am upgrading everything apart from the dvd player, but i am prepared to wait 8 weeks for what i will have then will surpass my current set up!...AV heaven IMO anyway
cheers
Fred

hey Fred

picked it up from city link at eight this morning. (panasonic didn't tell me they were returning it).
Just in time to watch England crush Oz. Brilliant.
Oh yeah, green pixel has now gone so i'm extra happy.

Stu

nice to hear it stu!
That means mine should be back fairly soon, would be nice if they could leave a message though!Oh well
cheers
Fred

If you haven't got enough stuck pixels - why don't you make a few... stick a pencil through the fan intake and tap the LCD panels a few times...

then take it back

(what do you think kramer ?)

well my Panny isn't back from the repair place yet....starting to wonder. Although i have bought the Z2, great pj, i have to sell my panny 200 to paty for the remainding £600 i owe my mum!
oh well
i better hear from them soon otherwise i will start making a noise-it has been well over 10 days now
Fred

ok it still isn't back...
it was sent on the 11th of november and has been over 2 and a half weeks now.i am going to call Panasonic tomorrow-this is getting stupid now!
Fred

FFFSSSS!just gave Panasonic a call and guess what-they don't have the parts for another few more weeks and maybe even more!this is ridiculous!I sent it on the 11th of November and i doubt very much i will get it back before christmas!!!!
do you guys reckon i should accept this or complain or what and demand a new one to be sent. They didn't even bother to contact me to say that there was a delay.
now thats what i call bad customer services!!!!!!
Fred

demand a new one mate that is redicuolous... not sure how far u'll get but its worth a try. Make sure they know u are without a projector and need one!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom