1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic PT-47WX53 geometry problem

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Lavafang2002, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Lavafang2002

Lavafang2002

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I recently purchased a Panasonic PT-47WX53. The only problem I have with it is that while using my PS2 I get a black bar down the left side of the screen about an inch thick. Somebody referred me to this forum after telling them my problem saying that, "the geometry of the tv that does not match the output of the ps2" I really don't know much about this, could somebody point me to a faq on screen geometry and maybe provide me with a solution? After browsing the forum for a while it sounded like I had to go into the service menu and tweak the settings? if this is the case, once again, can somebody tell me how to do that or give me a URL for a faq?

Sorry for being the stupid newbie, but I gotta learn it from somebody :lesson:

-Lavafang2002

2. Lavafang2002

Lavafang2002

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    seems as though nobodys going to volunteer a solution. Doesn't matter anyway as I fixed it on my own through the service menu, thanks anyway I guess.