panasonic player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by chilphllpill, Apr 4, 2004.

1. chilphllpill

chilphllpill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +311
    I personally wouldn't have bought it because it's not a multiregion player. Unfortunately Panasonic dvd players are renowned for not having a handset hack to get multiregion too:( You can also buy new multiregion players for around the price you paid for it. Why didn't you ask if it was a good buy before you bid for it? Still if you were to buy it new it'd cost £70 so you saved yourself a few quid:)
    If you'd bought a multiregion player you could've imported dvd's from other countries for less money and sometimes earlier than when the're released over here.

still looks a nice piece of kit.:smashin:

3. chilphllpill

chilphllpill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    AH, well im looking at getting a Recorder in the near future, so this will be used as a back up then, Im a bit disapointed, Sorry i bidded near the end and didnt think to ask earlier :(

4. Stereo Steve

Stereo Steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Looks like a good buy to me mate. Nice little player from a good name for a good price. I wouldn't be dissapointed.

5. Stevey

Stevey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hey look who it is! Its the guy called through the wire! Talk to me on msn chilpillphil! Btw, the guy did get freeview with 10 x 100 element aerials = 1000 elements!