Question Panasonic Plasma TH-50PV500A Service Menu

NickG99

Novice Member
G'day everyone,

Firstly, I've got to say that I've been a long-time user of the AVForums, but now it's time to sign-up!

I'm wondering if anyone has an idea on how to access the second service menu for the Panasonic Plasma TH-50PV500A?

I've been able to get into the 'Service 1' menu, but I cannot get into service menu two. Some more information from the 'Service 1' menu screen is: 'Panasonic M2PDP05A1' and 'V2.030A 10/02/2006. Firmaware: ACQ_V02.08.00; TDC_V1.05.00; M2-GDI Version 1.24. I'll post a photo of the screen to make it easier.

The reason why I'm asking is because I only recently found out that the television logs the hours it has been powered-on for. This particular television is the best part of fifteen years old and is still going strong. In its early days it was used heavily, but now, it's seldom used. I believe Panasonic plasma display panels of this vintage are rated for 60,000 hours, although I may be incorrect, but my best guess would be that it may well have exceeded that range.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

Attachments

• Panny TH-50Pv500A.jpg
    Panny TH-50Pv500A.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 28

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J/A80J OLED details, Best type of Amplification, Film & TV Show News + Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom