• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panasonic plasma G10 - how can i record freesat programmes?

crimbo29

Standard Member
Just got myself a new 46" G10. Decided to buy it over other choices because of the built in freesat. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to record programmes from the freesat without buying something like the Humax (which kinda defeats the purpose of buying a set with freesat already built in!)

Cheers.

panman40

Distinguished Member
Just got myself a new 46" G10. Decided to buy it over other choices because of the built in freesat. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to record programmes from the freesat without buying something like the Humax (which kinda defeats the purpose of buying a set with freesat already built in!)

Cheers.

I'm afraid the only way to record freesat from the TV itself is to actually record what you are watching on screen. If you change channels your recorder will record that !, Also doing it this way the quality will be poor;).

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom