1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic plasma clicking.....help please!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by ANDY46, Oct 24, 2004.

1. ANDY46

ANDY46

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. Am new here but would appreciate any views anyone may have. I have a panasonic TH-42PW6 which is stand mounted. For about the first 3 months it was great, though for approx the last 3 months it has developed an intermittant clicking sound which only starts after about 30 minutes after turning on, and appears to be coming from the casing. Some days it's fine, others it's awful! It's been returned for assessment but nothing could be found wrong at the factory. It's not near to any heat source and is not affected by thermostat (central heating) it seems. Please......any thoughts?? Thanks. ANDY

2. Shahel

Shahel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    mine does that aswell have no idea why tho mine is on a stand as well. its in my bedroom so i hear it all the night aswell but only now and then and its not that load but i guess im used to it as my pc monitor does that also. think its just the parts heating up and cooling down which makes the noise

3. Shahel

Shahel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    but mine is near my heater well about 30" away