Panasonic Picture/sound problem

anderson64

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have a recently purchased a m/r Panny ES10 that may have a problem, but before I take apart my whole system to check I thought I would query it here.

I have been using it off air with no problem, however I tried to record from my Tivo and all I got was a heavily green tinted picture with no sound, the same when watching the "live" recording via pass through. I have also noticed that when in timer mode the recorder will provide what I think is a pass through picture but again with no sound.

The unit is connected to the Tivo via a Quintro switchbox and to my plasma via scart.

Any ideas/known problems?

anderson said:
I have a recently purchased a m/r Panny ES10 that may have a problem, but before I take apart my whole system to check I thought I would query it here.

I have been using it off air with no problem, however I tried to record from my Tivo and all I got was a heavily green tinted picture with no sound, the same when watching the "live" recording via pass through. I have also noticed that when in timer mode the recorder will provide what I think is a pass through picture but again with no sound.

The unit is connected to the Tivo via a Quintro switchbox and to my plasma via scart.

Any ideas/known problems?

Have you tried another scart lead?

This sounds like you have the connections set wrong in the menus to me. For example if you are sending component output you cannot also send RGB.

Have a play with these settings, it's not that straightforward and took me a while to get the Sky/plazma setting right

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom