Panasonic PHD7 owners! - help needed for colour temp settings in service menu (IIC)

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by Eye in the sky, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Eye in the sky

Eye in the sky
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all Panasonic PHD7 owners!!

If you have been accessing the service menu (IIC) on your PHD7 plasmas, then your help will be greatly appreciated.

Everytime I play around the settings to get better picture quality ie colour temperature (Panel W/B adjust, sub-bright, etc), I always recorded the settings down so I know what I have changed. Unfortunately, the book containing all the recordings have gone missing. I can't find it anymore.

Here's where I need your help.

Pls post here or PM me the settings for this configuration:
    Input == PC/RGB. (If your inputs are different, it should not matter that great)

Picture: Normal
    White balance: Normal

Service Menu-IIC settings for:
    1. Sub-bright, Sub-colour, Sub-Contrast

2. Panel W/B adjust for
    a. All drive
    b. R drive
    c. G drive
    d. B drive
    e. All cutoff
    f. R cutoff
    g. G cutoff
    h. B cutoff

Repeat the above for
    White Balance: Cool

and

White Balance: Warm

I understand that the factory settings vary for different plasmas but at least I will have a reference point to start from.

###
    If you have not been accessing the service menu, then this is how you can access it.

=== Press and hold the volume (-) button on the panel. At the same time, press the Status key on the remote control THREE times. You will see the service menu on the screen.

Your help is greatly appreciated but I must warn you that you must not change any settings there unless you know what you are doing.
    ###

Your help will be greatly appreciated!!!

Many thanks in advance!