1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic PE30 Cabinet Stand Tablets

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Alexis Belhomme, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Alexis Belhomme

Alexis Belhomme
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

I'm planning on buying a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV 37PA30 with the cabinet stand.

Right now I've got a question regarding the 2 tablets underneath the PDP. I wish to know if they are removable and/or if their height can be adjusted. Also, what is the distance between each of them , and their length ?

Thanks for your time,

Alexis.

2. 1_crazy_mofo

1_crazy_mofo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi i purchased a cabinet on saturday yes the glass is removable but the way it is made you only have a choice of three shelf positions but i have to say the cabinet is worth the £££.

3. Alexis Belhomme

Alexis Belhomme
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Shelf ! That's the word I was looking for. I'm sorry my english is a bit rusty.

Given your answer I suppose one can put a shelf in the middle of the cabinet, and eventually not put the other one at all ?! I'll just have to check for the dimensions to make sure my equipment goes there.

Thanks for your reply.

4. andypearce

andypearce

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    It's one of the reasons I was slightly put off the 42" Viera because when I measured the height between shelves I realised my amplifier would not fit without sacrificing a shelf.

5. Alexis Belhomme

Alexis Belhomme
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If I have to (and I probably will), I'll put the amplifier and DVD on a separate stand. My main problem is the front speaker: it's 23cm tall and weigths a hefty 12kg !!

However, the viera's cabinet stand is a real eye catcher for me AND it fits the bill concerning my other needs.