PANASONIC Panasonic DP-UB150EB-K How do i change the picture on this player. on my panasonic blu ray player you could go into user and change colour,

markjasper101

Novice Member
Reaction score
hello, i have a panasonic Panasonic DP-UB150EB-K 4k player and i cannot change the picture, colour sharpness etc, on my panasonic blu ray player you could go to USER and make changes, why cant i do this with the 4k player? any help welcome.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
hello, i have a panasonic Panasonic DP-UB150EB-K 4k player and i cannot change the picture, colour sharpness etc, on my panasonic blu ray player you could go to USER and make changes, why cant i do this with the 4k player? any help welcome.
Have you tried pressing Option on the remote?

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
ive tried everything i can think of. its really annoying.
All the picture adjustments for the higher up models are under the Option menu (2nd menu down). Only shows when you are playing a DVD, blu-ray or UHD. So try pressing Option on the remote when playing a video disc. From the manual

Picture Settings
  • Dynamic Range Conversion Adjustment When this unit is connected to a TV that does not support HDR (High Dynamic Range) input, HDR video is output converting to a SDR (Standard Dynamic Range) video signal. If you set a smaller value, their contrast will be reproduced more faithfully, but the entire screen will appear darker. To increase the brightness, set a larger value.
  • Picture Mode Select the picture quality mode during play. If you select “User”, you can change settings in “Picture Adjustment”.
  • Picture Adjustment Specific picture quality settings can be changed.
  • Progressive Select the method of conversion for progressive output to suit the type of material being played. y If the video is disrupted when “Auto” is selected, select either “Video” or “Film” depending on the material to be played back.
  • Reset to Default Picture Settings Return picture settings to the factory defaults.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom