1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic or Tosh? Help :)

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by Delboy, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Delboy

Delboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, first post, so LO :hiya: to you all. Getting some nice info reading the posts.
    :thumbsup:

Ok, i got a panny TX36PL32C at the start of December, and has a switch off fault (switchs off and comes back on, on its own) and also, well the only way i can descibe it it, a crack sound from the TV, screen flicks, for no appernt reason. Comet will replace, or i can have a refund. Now, what i want some advice on is do i get another panny listed above, or do i go for the Tosh 36ZP46P. I see all the refs: to JL, but is their 5 year warrenty up to scatch? To be fair to comet, seems to be no hassle in swapping/refunding. Ive looked at both sets in the shop, but tbh, its hard telling wich is best due to the TVs all having the same crap picture pumped to them.

I am looking for a fairly quick reply, (soz) as i want to get this sorted...which is the better...

Thanks in advance peeps

Delboy... :devil:

2. jenic

jenic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +179
    Personally i would get the panny, and the comet extended warranty is the best around.
    I got an extended warraty with my condensor tumble dryer from comet, when it broke (as all condensor dryers do) they came next day and fixed it.