Panasonic OLED TV and Britbox problem

MACH1000

I have a Panasonic OLED 4K TV which has an annoying problem with Britbox. When trying to watch certain episodes of boxed sets, an error message is produced and the program will not play - even though it runs fine on my laptop. I have tried a factory reset - to no avail, and have contacted Britbox, who have said this is a known issue that they are aware of, but can give no further advice at the moment. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any ideas?

Attachments

• Britbox.jpg
    Britbox.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 16

TokenUser

I have a Panasonic OLED 4K TV which has an annoying problem with Britbox. When trying to watch certain episodes of boxed sets, an error message is produced and the program will not play - even though it runs fine on my laptop. I have tried a factory reset - to no avail, and have contacted Britbox, who have said this is a known issue that they are aware of, but can give no further advice at the moment. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Any ideas?
I also had a non working britbox app on my lg OLED. My solution was to pay for britbox via Amazon prime (same price) and watch their content through the Amazon app. No issues.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom