1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic nvgs17 night filming and user guide

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Darrenw, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Darrenw

Darrenw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please can someone help. Do I need a driver for XP to see the camera and how do i go about filming at night, low light. I only have a German set of instruction, where can i download a pdf english version. Many thanks. Darren

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,393
    You can download the manual for your camcorder (in English :D ) from Here. This should help with useing the 'colour night view'.

To connect the camcorder to a PC via USB for capture of still images or for webcam type use then you will need the CD that is supplied with the cam. I would assume you can also download the software drivers from the Panasonic web site but did not check!
    To connect the cam to a PC for full quality video capture you need to use firewire (aka DV-out, iLink, ieee1394) and as long as you have a firewire port installed on the PC no further drivers are required by Windows XP.

Mark.

3. Darrenw

Darrenw

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0