PANASONIC NVGS 200 & NV DX 110

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by stuartcohen36, Feb 7, 2005.

1. stuartcohen36

stuartcohen36

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys,

Well I have owned a NV DX 110 for about 5 years now I think and I know need to get a couple of more cameras for certain shoots I work on. So I though the natural thing to simply upgrade as I can not find any more NV DX 110 to buy. WHICH BY THE WAY...is a brilliant camera, and with the frame mode option, can not be beaten. So I was told to upgrade to the NV GS 200, which worked out to be about £750......was I wrong to buy it or what!!! YES!!! It is so frustrating, all I want is another 1 or 2 DX 110, which would prob cost about £200 each these days, but as I cant find any Im stuck with spending a lot of money on cameras that can be used for digital stills, webcam, loads of FX and is so tiny, you cant hold steady, etc....but I dont want that...I just want good old fashioned frame mode on the DX 110. Anyone know anyone that has one for sale and also anyone that would like to buy a NV GS 200?

Thanks for reading

Stuart

2. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    there are 2 on ebay just now.

3. jamest6698

jamest6698

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have dx 110 no case no instructions but otherwise complete with all leads 3 batteries and 3 tapes. £185. Jim