1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic NV-SH1000B VCR.

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by SoundBox, Nov 15, 2004.

Tags:
  1. SoundBox

SoundBox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi,

I am in the process of restoring a Panasonic NV-HS1000B S-VHS recorder and was after a few service parts to help me complete the task (pinch roller, belts etc). If any member of this board has any to sell me, please do let me know (and how much you want for them).

Also anyone have any info on this model - what sort of date is it and are they as good as the current Panasonic models?

Cheers in advance for any help,

Regards,

Ian.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  2. Kevo

Kevo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +144
    I think this is the one I have.
    I haven't used it for a while as it has a fault, although it's in the bedroom and is just about playable. So not sure if I can't let any of the parts go.

Came out in 1995 and is years ahead of any current Pan SVHS vcrs (or any from the last few years!).
    Had some great editing features and was 'proper quality' SVHS playback unlike some of the rubbish that they play like today!

Cost me a cool £1000 back then :eek:

3. Siamese Cat

Siamese Cat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +127
    I've got one that I no longer use. It was never brilliant from new in that TDK
    x pro s-vhs tapes used to clog it up. Of the 5 s-vhs vcrs I 've owned this was easily both the worst and the most troublesome. Don't know what the new ones are like. Have moved on to dvd-r. But it still works (don't use the TDK tapes!) and as I was going to throw it out you're welcome to have it for free providing you collect. West London.