1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic NV-GX7B review

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by dav75, Aug 9, 2002.

1. dav75

dav75

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, i want to buy a Panasonic NX-GX7 but before I want read some review .

Has anyone a review from some magazine ? Can send scanned pages to me , please ?

Thanks in advance,

Davide

2. nathan_hill69

nathan_hill69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Understand your frustration as it seems very hard to track down a review of this model.

What Video and TV magazine reviewed it in the last issue (I think) and it scored a respectable 4.5 out of 5. Afraid I missed the review but you can look at a current edition and see their review summarys.

For what it's worth I've just purchased one yesterday and after reading around it, checking message board opinions and the specs of similar cameras opted for the NV-GX7B. The other contender was the Canon 500i but the stills on the Panasonic were better resolution. I also thought the build was a bit "cheap" on the Cannon (also didn't sit in the hand so well) - but thats all a matter of taste. Oh yes, some opinions pointed towards a JVC model - not sure which one.

Anyway, check my other posting concerning best price and be aware that there might be a general lack of stock at the moment.

Hope that helps

Nathan

3. andcam

andcam
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have just contacted Panasonic directly about this, and apparently there won't be any more coming into the country (the UK that is) until the end of September :(