1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic NV-GS5 vs Imac Can you help Please

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by steveaustin, Dec 17, 2002.

1. steveaustin

steveaustin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have recently purchased one of the machines having put my old SonyHi 8 to rest. I am pretty new to this and wanted a digital video camera capable of capturing stills which I could then download to my IMAC and print off. Alas the software packaged with it is designed purely for Windows machines and not Macs. I was told a card reader would overcome this. Is this the only option or is there any software/drivers to overcome this so can download direct to the Imac. Thanks for reading..

2. tomson

tomson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +187
    Have you tried iMovie? If not take a look at the Apple site. You can download it there and also (i think) check for compatibility with your cam.

3. Mikey_E

Mikey_E

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Steve,

What do you think of your Panasonic NV-GS5? I recently bought one too but have so far been a bit disappointed by its performance in low light conditions (at least using it in automatic mode).

Cheers,

Mike.