panasonic nv-gs35b VERSUS jvc gr-df470

T

tel47

can somebody out there :lease: help

i am thinking of buying my first camcorder, i'm looking mainly just to take holiday vids nothing to complicated to start with, i would really just like to get good picture and sound quality,i have 2 on my list the panasonic nv-gs35b and the jvc gr-df470 (as i can get good deals on both)at the moment i am leaning towards the panasonic, but if anyone has got experience of one or preferably both of these i would love to hear your comments.

also can anyone tell me is their a difference between the panasonic nv-gs35b and the nv-gs35,the reason i ask is on a recent visit to john lewis the assistant there told me the nv-gs35b does not capture motion pictures on to the SD card only still pictures,and i have just read the spec report on the nv-gs35 which says that model captures motion picture storage on to the SD card,i just thought it a bit odd as i thought they were the same model.

i would be most grateful for feedback on these questions,thanks in anticipation :thumbsup:

tel47

Tel, I gave you feedback off-topic, I don't know your beef?

Maybe nobody else has an opinion, would you rather we made something up?

Whilst your around I wondered if you had an opinion on kno-flo heads over HMI's? Range is about 5 -15m typically with a century matte & Tiffin 81a equiv.

C'mon man, I need the answers.

just looking for other opinions mate,no need to take offence,i do take it your not the only person who use's this forum ! :boring:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom