panasonic nv-gs35b VERSUS jvc gr-df470

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by tel47, Sep 6, 2005.

1. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can somebody out there :lease: help

i am thinking of buying my first camcorder, i'm looking mainly just to take holiday vids nothing to complicated to start with, i would really just like to get good picture and sound quality,i have 2 on my list the panasonic nv-gs35b and the jvc gr-df470 (as i can get good deals on both)at the moment i am leaning towards the panasonic, but if anyone has got experience of one or preferably both of these i would love to hear your comments.

also can anyone tell me is their a difference between the panasonic nv-gs35b and the nv-gs35,the reason i ask is on a recent visit to john lewis the assistant there told me the nv-gs35b does not capture motion pictures on to the SD card only still pictures,and i have just read the spec report on the nv-gs35 which says that model captures motion picture storage on to the SD card,i just thought it a bit odd as i thought they were the same model.

i would be most grateful for feedback on these questions,thanks in anticipation :thumbsup:

tel47

2. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    so i will take that as a no then ! nobody got any of these 2 camcorders !

3. Roy Mallard

Roy Mallard

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Tel, I gave you feedback off-topic, I don't know your beef?

Maybe nobody else has an opinion, would you rather we made something up?

Whilst your around I wondered if you had an opinion on kno-flo heads over HMI's? Range is about 5 -15m typically with a century matte & Tiffin 81a equiv.

C'mon man, I need the answers.

4. tel47

tel47

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just looking for other opinions mate,no need to take offence,i do take it your not the only person who use's this forum ! :boring: