1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic nv-gs33

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by asimmd, Jan 30, 2005.

1. asimmd

asimmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi All
    Just received my new camcorder but have a problem.When recording using the Mic input,there is interference before the recording starts.
    When I download the recording to Windows Movie Maker or Pinnacle 9.3 the sound plays back with a pumping effect.
    Can anyone help please?
    Many Thanks
    Alan

2. asimmd

asimmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Microphones I have are Shure SM57 and AKG C1000 which is a condenser mic.
    I need to be able to direct inject the audio at the same time as filming I still can't synchronise the two when recorded seperately.
    Regards
    Alan

3. asimmd

asimmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks for the reply Simon,
    The SHURE SM57 dosen't need power,only the AKG.Even using the built in mics,the sound is not very good.
    I would be exceedingly happy to record Video And Audio seperately, and then sync them together,having read Vegas's manual,I can find no mention of how to do this.
    If anyone can provide a guide how to,I will have a go.
    Many Thanks
    Alan

4. asimmd

asimmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    HI Simon
    I have an audio recording set-up already,built around my P.C. I run Cubase SL3,Spirit M4 mixer,various amps and guitars and outboard gear,M-Audio Delta 410 Audio card,so recording the Audio is not a problem,recording the Video is not a problem,it's just syncing the two together.
    As stated,I've looked at the Vegas software,it looks like my sort of programme,I bet the learning curve is quite steep,on looking at the manual,I can't find any reference to synchronising,I would be astonished if it wasn't there,it's probably called something else.
    Thanks for the help so far.Regards
    Alan

5. asimmd

asimmd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi Simon
    I am so pleased you said that there is no way to automatically sync Audio/Video.
    I have been looking for a part of a programme that will let me choose a position on a timeline and then tell the prog to synchronise the Audio to that point,silly me.
    Now you have said that,it seems I have been guilty of not enough patience,I will download Vegas and try again. :blush: :blush:
    Apologies for the mistake,and thank you for your patience.
    Regards
    Alan