• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic NV-GS180 - Buying advice

U

UKT001

Hi all

I'm in the market for my first ever camcorder as our first child is due in October. Talking to friends I am told that many camcorders suffer with 'white faces' (poor skin tones) particularly when filming indoors but that a camera with 3ccd's goes some way to resolving that issue.

I have been pointed towards the Panny 180 which I can obtain online for around £320. Can anyone offer any advice on whether this is likely to represent a good buy. I can say I am committed already to MiniDV format.

Thanks for any replies.

UKT

biggy7

Prominent Member
hi mate, got my GS180 today, seems very good! nice and small, sadly i havent got any dv tapes so i have ordered some today. so will let yu know what i think of the quality once they arrive

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom