1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic nv-gs range

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by lcq, Feb 16, 2003.

1. lcq

lcq

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm thinking of buying one of the Panasonic nv-gs range but not sure which one to buy.

It's a gift for my brother and his wife who are expecting their first child. Having read previous threads, seems like this range is suitable for their needs.

Having narrowed it down to this range I'm finding it difficult to find differences between them.

I am a total novice at this and given it's for someone else, don't want to make the wrong choice.

Currently looking between GS-1/3 & 5. They don't anticipate doing anything extraordinary with but will want to transfer film onto pc etc to send onto others, also stills same thing.

Any advice would be useful!

thanks....

2. EvilMudge

EvilMudge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    GS5 is a pretty good all rounder, it does okay stills as well as video and has lots of connection options. I like mine.

3. drewboy

drewboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'll second that. I've had my GS5 for nearly a year and it's a good little all rounder. It does things well for a good price.

Drew.