1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic nv-ex3b help

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by yorky22, Mar 1, 2003.

1. yorky22

yorky22

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi all
    could enybody help me out i have the above digital camcorder does enybody know how you transfer it to vcd or dvd thro your computer,i have just orderd dazzle dvc80 will this help me
    regards

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,381
    The Dazzle dvc80 is an analogue capture device and you have a DV (digital) camcorder.
    The dvc80 will work with your camcorder and PC (as long as it is a fast PC with USB ports!), but as you will be capturing in analogue you will be loosing quality.
    You will be better getting a cheap (£50ish) DV capture card and do all your editing in digital. This will give a far better final VCD, or even better, DVD. If your PC is modern it might even have a Dv (firewire/ieee1394) port installed or even the new Soundblaster Audigy cards have a DV port. All you will need then is some editing software and if buying a DVD burner you may find that this comes with all the software required. Otherwise there are loads of fairly cheap but good products such as Pinnacle Studio 8.

Mark.