panasonic nd-hv675

Discussion in 'Digital TV & Video Players & Recorders' started by The Foot, Jul 16, 2005.

Tags:
  1. The Foot

The Foot
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had trouble with this today and now can't eject tape. Display is coming up with F 06 which i've never seen before. anyone know what this means please?

2. Cynthia 7

Cynthia 7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Foot,

I have only just seen your post so you may have done something about your vcr now.

A friend had a similar thing with her Panasonic vcr and I looked up on the internet and came to the http://www.e-repair.co.uk/tips.htm. You have to wade through the tips. I just looked and found their solution. She took hers to a repair shop.

"Panasonic Video K deck chassis, No eject code F06.

Check the condition of the load motor pulley. In my case the sleeve on the motorshaft was cracked. I fixed it by roughening the shaft with emery paper: degreasing the sleeve and securing it to the shaft with superglue. Keep glue away from bearing: eureka! (Pete Thomas)."

Only you know whether you recognize what the parts are and think it's worth the risk!

Good luck!