1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic measurements

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by davev, Dec 6, 2003.

1. davev

davev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I had been hoping that my Panasonic TH42PW6B would have arrived by now, but it looks like it won't be delivered until early next week.

I've already got my wall bracket (AV-sales powerbuy !) and I've been sitting looking at a lifesize paper cutout for the past month to make sure I know exactly where I want it positioned.

I've got a friend coming round tomorrow to help me run all the cables through my walls for both the plasma and 5 speakers. I'm sure we can do this without the plasma itself, so that when it arrives it will just be a case of hang it, connect it, switch on and drool !

So to the important question. Can any-one please give me measurements of:

1) The thickness (i.e. height) of the bezel at the top and bottom of the screen.

2) The distance of the mounting screw positions from the top edge and bottom edge of the panel.

3) The position of the 3 slots (height from bottom edge and distance from left as viewed from the front).

4) The position of the mains input (height from bottom edge and distance from left as viewed from the front).

Much appreciated !