Panasonic LZ1500 HDMI Issue

mwilcox

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently experiencing an issue with the HDMI connection between my Panasonic 48LZ1500B and 2017 MacBook Pro. I have an AUKEY USB C to HDMI adapter and am trying to mirror my MBP screen onto the TV. The issue is that the connection is never established; with no change in input on the TV and the TV never shows up on the MacBook settings.

I've tested my adapter on the old Panasonic TV, and on a friends Samsung UE50NU7400 4K TV where it works fine. The Samsung TV shows an input of 3840x2160 at 30Hz. I've also purchased two separate USB C to HDMI adapters from Amazon, both of which work with the old and Samsung TVs, but not my LZ1500.

I've also borrowed a USB C to HDMI adapter that was originally from Amazon from a friend, which did actually work with my LZ1500. The input showed 3840x2160 at 30Hz. I've tried multiple HDMI cables with the non-working adapters, but they are of unknown version unfortunately. The MacBook has no adjustable settings for display resolutions etc that I can see.

Please could you advise of anything else I could try to solve the issue, or if there is anything else I need to be aware of with the LZ1500 HDMI input?

Kind regards,

Matt.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom