Panasonic LX500 same as LXD500?

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by astonbilla, Nov 2, 2005.

1. astonbilla

astonbilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    found an LX500 online for a steal - just under £1300 - is this the same as the LXD500 or a European variant?

any help would be great guys

komplett.co.uk by the way

2. Deleted member 92943

Deleted member 92943

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't seem to find the LX500 except for on that site. I think it might be a discontinued set.

The D500 is a superb set which i am buying in the next week or so. Has everthing you can want. HD-MI, Component, 3x Scart, PC Input, PC card Slot, SD Card slot, High Definition and much more

3. san_marco

san_marco
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can't see much difference but i would say it doesn't mention that it has freeview. So the D might meen that, but i am not certain

4. Deleted member 92943

Deleted member 92943

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. astonbilla

astonbilla

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +39
    Lee you definately getting the D then? i keep looking at the price of the sammy le32r41 and the new tosh wlt58 and the difference worries me. I'll have to have another look.

i only really want xbox 360, dvds and pc connectivity so maybe the sammy would do me. Very little on these pages from users of the LD that have connected a pc which worries me

6. san_marco

san_marco
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm torn between the panny 32 lxd500 with digital direct at £1406.96, or the panny32 lxd52 I have been trying to get a PM with JL but there not having it otherwise an internet company at about £1080 or tosh wlt58 if i can get a PM with JL at £1079. But wont be getting HD for at leat a 9 months as have 9 months to go on exsiting contract with sky. So i will be watching sky on it the most. I have had a look at the 500 and it was good but have not seen sky on the tosh or the 52. I just don't know.