Answered Panasonic Lcd pre 2010 firmware?

givemestella

Standard Member
Hi panasonic make available firmware for there post 2009 sets. I have a 2007 tx26lmd70a that has startup problems. This was fixed by a fw update that I didn't receive OTA. I cant find the files anywhere. There was one on a polish site which has since been made private. I would like to start a thread for people to link to these firware updates in the hope it will help others as well as myself.

Im looking for EU_HD_UK_Combine-v5640.SEC or version 5.61.

Can any one help?

I only have the below but its missing the a above mentioned file which I need. The pdf details everything.

Dropbox - GetDoc.pdf

Dropbox - EU_HD_CONT_LGSAM-v6640.zip

Last edited:

lutak2

Novice Member
Hi,

I have the v5640 file, worked on the TX-32LMD70A.
I can e-mail it to you or if possible post it on here for others as well.

What model is the v6640 file for?

givemestella

Standard Member
Yes please if you can post it here it would help others. If not pm me? The pdf lists all the model numbers the v6640 file is for. Think its a non uk version.

lutak2

Novice Member
Hi,

Yes, it looks like it is non-UK version of v6640.
Can you upload the pdf here or PM me, please?

Here is the v5640 file that worked on the 32LMD70A.

EU_HD_UK_LGSAM-v5640.SEC

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Panasonic LMD_LXD70 Firmware EU_HD_UK_LGSAM-v5640.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 407

givemestella

Standard Member
i here you go... uploaded to the site. (you should be able to d/l from dropbox links without signing up though) Thank you it looks just like the file i needed. Many thanks.

Attachments

• GetDoc.pdf
    19.1 KB · Views: 608
  • EU_HD_CONT_LGSAM-v6640.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 254

lutak2

Novice Member
Thank you.
PDF is a great help to have an information about 2007 models firmware (I couldn't download it without signing up) so many thanks.

Hope that v5640 works well on your TV.

Do you know anybody that can help with the TX-32LXD80 firmware?

Many thanks,
Martin

givemestella

Standard Member
updated my tv with v5.640 really hope it fixes my problem. Panasonic just got back to me, they said there is no firmware available for my TV! Strange as you've just provided me with some.

re the TX-32LXD80 f/w i dont know anyone that can help as was only looking for my set. i will have a look on the internet for this for you. Although i couldn't find much until you supplied me.:clap:

givemestella

Standard Member
was there a particular f/w version you were looking for? what version do you have currently?

do you know if its possible to downgrade the firmware? dont suppose you have other versions of the firmware in case i notice something odd with the newly updated set?

lutak2

Novice Member
Hope the update works for you. It worked on my TV.

I looked on the internet as well but couldn't find anything. Maybe if you will have some time you will have a better luck?

Panasonic is not making things easy for the users with older TV sets...

Once again thanks for the files. PDF with 2007 info is great (will be of much help to get 2008 info as well) and v6640 firmware might be useful in the future.

lutak2

Novice Member
I can't switch the LXD80 at the moment so unsure of the firmware.

The v5640 is working fine on LMD70A since upgrade about 6 months ago but no, I don't have any other firmwares.

lutak2

Novice Member
It will be good to get some early firmwares as Panasonic is not helpful.
Hopefully somebody will be able to help.

Hope your update works well.

GLIOP

Novice Member
Update of our TX-32LMD70 to 5.64 went as it should - after multiple attempts to switch on.
Many thanks to givemestella for pointing me to this thread and the pdf and to lutak2 for the S/W.
Now all I need to find is something worth watching!

silver38

Standard Member
I've had this problem for some time on my TX-26LXD70, took the pcb's out tonight looking for dry joints or cap problems and then found these pages. I can't find an sd card slot on this tv. Does anyone know where it is or if there is one? Thanks to the people who uploaded the files.

Thanks

silver38

Standard Member
Just found the sd card slot. Downloaded the user manual from Panasonic, lost the original.

Thanks again for the files.

AlFix

Novice Member
Just found this thread and hoping to solve long standing power problem. Does anybody have a copy or know where I can find a copy of EU_HD_UK_Combine-v5640.sec for TX-32LXD70?

Thanks

givemestella

Standard Member
Just found this thread and hoping to solve long standing power problem. Does anybody have a copy or know where I can find a copy of EU_HD_UK_Combine-v5640.sec for TX-32LXD70?

Thanks

Read the thread... Download is still available via the link.

AlFix

Novice Member
Maybe I missed it, but the only file that appears to be available for downoad is
EU_HD_UK_LGSAM-v5640.SEC not the ..._Combine-... file. According to the GetDoc.pdf LGSAM file isn't appropriate for the 32LXD70 model.

givemestella

Standard Member
Think they are interchangable. I flashed the 5.64 update on this thread to a lmd70a and it worked fine. Just try it you've got nothing to lose right?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Magico announces Titan 15 subwoofer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Ajax Systems adds UK Socket to expand smart home options
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Best TVs of 2021 - Editor's Choice Awards