Panasonic LA95

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Rossco55, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Rossco55

Rossco55

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am looking to get the LA95 but wanted to know if there are any video and audio inputs.

Some US reviews say it has video & audio minijack inputs, presumably for composite, but I can't find anything to back that up in the UK. Panasonic don't seem to reply to e-mails either.

Does any one out there have one?

Any info appreciated.

2. DrPepper

DrPepper

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
  3. Ekko Star

Ekko Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    I have one and I will check later on for you.

I'm sure it has video in as all other Panasonics I have, have had that. The LV65 has it, as I have that as well.

It has audio out and composite out on video. S-video as well though you have to buy the special cable £15 (mini jack to s-video).

But not sure on audio in ? but as I say i will check for you.

The new LX9 is awesome, seriously impressive spec for a portable. However the actual unit itself does not have any socketry on board. You have to sit it on the cradle. It also has the new Panasonic, screen swivel mechanism (which to be honest is not a great or robust idea on a portable dvd)

LX9 is very dear though !!! LA95 is especially good value now so if you want the dogs ****** in portable dvd players at a decent price that is a great model to go for. Do not buy a US model or an R1, as although you can multi region it, you cannot play PAL discs, it will only ever spin NTSC. Stick to a European or UK model. Apart from that it's a Brilliant portable cinema, the 9" screen is something else !:D :D :D

4. Rossco55

Rossco55

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The LX9 is very nice, looks like the LA95 but it's got the docking station and speakers. Couldn't really justify unless the LA95 doesn't have the inputs and it did. Can get a decent price for the LA95.

5. Ekko Star

Ekko Star

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +399
    Yes it does do audio and video inputs. Plug in and select Aux and you are away.;)

6. Rossco55

Rossco55

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Brilliant, thanks Ekko Star, off to get it now!!