Panasonic KX-TG8423EB

Jai

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello, I don't know which part of AVForums this goes in, so I just put it in here, sorry.:rolleyes:

I have a question, I am buying a new home telephone; the Panasonic KX-TG8423EB (Panasonic KX-TG8423EB Colour DECT Trio Telephone with: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo)

I want to know one thing, does this phone have a ringing switch off for one or two of those extra phones that it comes with, e.g The main phone is downstairs, and one of the ones is in my bedroom, I want the phone in my bedroom to not ring, because I am sleeping, but it doesn't matter if the phone downstairs rings and I can still answer from the phone in my bedroom.

For anyone who has this telephone, can you please help me!

Thank you:thumbsup:

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
We've got last years version of this, you can control each handset and base station's ringing individually. We have our bedroom one on silent permanently and as far as I remember the screen simply lights up when it rings.

You can also program a night mode so you could have it ringing during the day, then automatically go to silent at a preset time.

Excellent choice of phone btw :thumbsup:

Si

We've got last years version of this, you can control each handset and base station's ringing individually. We have our bedroom one on silent permanently and as far as I remember the screen simply lights up when it rings.

You can also program a night mode so you could have it ringing during the day, then automatically go to silent at a preset time.

Excellent choice of phone btw :thumbsup:

Si

Thank you!:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom