• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic KX-TG8423EB

Jai

Standard Member
Hello, I don't know which part of AVForums this goes in, so I just put it in here, sorry.:rolleyes:

I have a question, I am buying a new home telephone; the Panasonic KX-TG8423EB (Panasonic KX-TG8423EB Colour DECT Trio Telephone with: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo)

I want to know one thing, does this phone have a ringing switch off for one or two of those extra phones that it comes with, e.g The main phone is downstairs, and one of the ones is in my bedroom, I want the phone in my bedroom to not ring, because I am sleeping, but it doesn't matter if the phone downstairs rings and I can still answer from the phone in my bedroom.

For anyone who has this telephone, can you please help me!

Thank you:thumbsup:

simonf7

Established Member
We've got last years version of this, you can control each handset and base station's ringing individually. We have our bedroom one on silent permanently and as far as I remember the screen simply lights up when it rings.

You can also program a night mode so you could have it ringing during the day, then automatically go to silent at a preset time.

Excellent choice of phone btw :thumbsup:

Si

Jai

Standard Member
We've got last years version of this, you can control each handset and base station's ringing individually. We have our bedroom one on silent permanently and as far as I remember the screen simply lights up when it rings.

You can also program a night mode so you could have it ringing during the day, then automatically go to silent at a preset time.

Excellent choice of phone btw :thumbsup:

Si

Thank you!:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom