• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic just released 2.3 software update for DMP-BD10 & 10A

paulntia

Established Member
does the region hack still work with the new firmware??

mremulator

Established Member

paulntia

Established Member
thanks will apply it now then :thumbsup:

Mad Mr H

Prominent Member
Any chance of 1080p/24 upgrade any time soon ?

Not on this player.

My USA BDP - BD10 is out on loan.

I am 90% sure it has version 2.4 firmware and runs 1080p24

(I can only run 1080p24 on my projection system and I am sure I had it running prior to the loan)

There is a chance I have this wrong as I test so many items :confused: but I seem to think v2.4 added 1080p24

If anyone actually has one in front of them then feel free to correct me :rolleyes:.

EDIT - PS just noticed dates of old posts...............

[email protected]

Established Member
My USA BDP - BD10 is out on loan.

I am 90% sure it has version 2.4 firmware and runs 1080p24

(I can only run 1080p24 on my projection system and I am sure I had it running prior to the loan)

There is a chance I have this wrong as I test so many items :confused: but I seem to think v2.4 added 1080p24

If anyone actually has one in front of them then feel free to correct me :rolleyes:.

EDIT - PS just noticed dates of old posts...............

DMPBD10/10A are not capable of true 24fps, only the newer BDP30/50 ouput this in terms of Pana models.

[email protected]

Established Member
I think I am 99% sure :D. Never seen 24p on the first generation Pannys, nice player though but haven't seen it in a while.

Even with 2.4 installed no true 24fps. Not possible on the 10/10A.

richy rich

Standard Member
I've got the Panasonic DMP-BD10 (Bought in the U.S) and I've been trying to down load the the latest firmware for the player, but so far nothing has worked. There is no problem up loading to the lap top, but the BD player doesn't seem to like any firmware disc's.
Has anyone had this trouble before? Or has a spare disc I could buy from them?

Thanks

Richard

Sicoe

Established Member
Hi Richy

Im wanting to get hold of the latest firmware, can you send me a link where to find please and then i can try my self, i have a bd10a usa player

cheers simon

AV Monkey

Established Member
I now someone who just bought this player. I see there is v2.5 firmware now. Did this include 24fps?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom