1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PANASONIC IDTV & DVD RECORDER WONT RECORD DVB CHANNELS

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by shakadan, Aug 4, 2005.

1. shakadan

shakadan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I own a panasonic TX-32DT4 idtv and have just bought a panasonic DMR-ES10 dvd record. If i set the dvd timer to record a dvb channel and turn off tv and dvd (put it into standby) - it starts to record at the stated time and when i view the recording i get no picture but i do get sound. If i leave the tv on it will record just fine - picture and sound. I must be doing something wrong as it seems really silly to me to leave the tv on just to record the dvb channels. I can record via direct tv record just fine and all analogue stations can be recorded via the timer with the tv turned off. I was hoping some genius had managed to solve this problem and i would be grateful if you could give me any advice or help.
    Best wishes.
    Shakadan.

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    i think you need to set the DVD-R to accept composite video input and TV to out DVB on Q-link