Panasonic hz 1000 dolby vision query

Ashy9

Hi can anyone help I've recently purchased a hz1000 tv I have it connected to my htb900 sound bar via e arc but I cannot get dolby vision because my bar dosent pass it.This is where it gets confusing because if I connect straight to tv with hdmi I can get dolby atmos dolby vision but I lose my dtsx if I connect with earc I get all my sound atmos dtsx but lose dolby vision is there any way I can get everything please help

Hi can anyone help I've recently purchased a hz1000 tv I have it connected to my htb900 sound bar via e arc but I cannot get dolby vision because my bar dosent pass it.This is where it gets confusing because if I connect straight to tv with hdmi I can get dolby atmos dolby vision but I lose my dtsx if I connect with earc I get all my sound atmos dtsx but lose dolby vision is there any way I can get everything please help
What sources are you using?

Ashy9

Thanks for that I will try tonight still use e arc then another to one of my hdmi inputs thanks for the reply I'm pretty new to this cheers regards Dave

martin 39

All you need is to put one hdmi from the blu ray tv out to the tv then another from the audio out tobyour soundbar and bang away you go

Ashy9

Thanks for your replies and patience at the moment my blu ray player is going into my sound bar not the tv so that's what I have to change blu ray to tv blu ray audio to sound bar leave the tv e arc to sound bar thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom