• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic HDC-SD90

jooppy

Standard Member
Hi

After reading reviews, I was looking for a good price on the Panasonic HDC-SD90, when I found it at a website (UK-Computers Online Catalogue, Accessories, Audio Visual, Components, Connectivity, Consumables, Furniture, Office Equipment & Supplies, Peripherals, Software, Systems, Telecommunication, Training and Reference material , Warranties) through Google Shopping for only £331.61. Most other sites havie it for £380+

Has anybody used this online shop before, or does it look too good to be true?

Jooppy

jooppy

Standard Member
Bah, never mind, I put the camcorder into the shopping basket and the price changed - seems that low price was excluding VAT :oops:

Jooppy

js474

Banned
Went to my local independent store 2 weeks ago for a quote (not keen on buying online in case of faults/problems etc), and was quoted £359 :clap:

Went back the following day to order it to be told the chap had looked at the item below and the cost was actually £459 :(

Decent shop (bought a TV there a few months ago) and they did it for £439 in the end. Yes I could've gotten it cheaper online but if anything goes wrong I can nip down the road to get it sorted and it keeps the independent stores on the High St....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom