Panasonic HDC-SD700 / HC-X900

Weymuff

After accident with HDC-SD700, need to submit insurance claim.

Replacement, HC-X900 but can anyone help with batteries.

Will my old batteries VW-VBG130 1320 & 1250 mAh be compatible, or will I need to look at replacement batteries?

12harry

Distinguished Member
Try downloading the .pdf User Manual, - that will give that sort of info, if the Pana Website doesn't.

EDIT:
It's about time the Rulers of the EU turned their attention to Batteries - we used to have standardised cells like D, c, AA etc and then these silly Mfr started makeing them all slightly different, so we have the same battery with the connections centre, to the left, to the right etc...where is the sense in that - and if you say "Profits" let me remind (anyone actually reading this stuff), that there is a limit to the amount of Lithium - and all those thrown-away batteries will never get recycled, whereas if they were standards we'd be using fewer.

Last edited:

Chelters

I don't think they will fit. Though they look the same size and power connection the retaining tabs on the underside are different. Number is VW-VBN130.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom