• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic Guide+

JonUK

Established Member
Has anyone had a problem with the EPG contents on their G20 since the last freeview channel update yesterday. When I press the guide button it only then starts to populate but only now and next. If I then go to freesat and back again, press the guide button it will then populate it again. :confused:

JonUK

JonUK

Established Member
Just checked mine Jon, flipping between freesat and freeview, both seem fine and don't re-populate.

I think this is another problem due to v2.703 of the firmware or a bad flash.

I've just tried to do a full reset (v- on set and i button on remote) and self check comes up on the screen but nothing else.....:confused:

Time for a call to the dealer me thinks

JonUK

Last edited:

Tromchap

Established Member
I think this is another problem due to v2.703 of the firmware or a bad flash.

I've just tried to do a full reset (v- on set and i button on remote) and self check comes up on the screen but nothing else.....:confused:

Time for a call to the dealer me thinks

JonUK

I read your other thread about 2.703 but have had no similar problems, touch wood. (other than blank advert screens in Guide)
My 46'' G20 is fairly new and came with 2.703 already installed.

Good luck with the dealer, let us know how you get on.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom