panasonic gt30 probs

clydes18

Standard Member
hi guys
new tv arrived( panasonic gt30) today, noticed on a few channels we are getting small square pixaling on the top right of the screen, and on outer edges very faint lines which seems to come and go, any ideas ,

also noticed when i switch on the virgin v+ box it comes up with 1080i/50Hz input i thought the tv was a 600hz

jimmya200

clydes18 said:
hi guys
new tv arrived( panasonic gt30) today, noticed on a few channels we are getting small square pixaling on the top right of the screen, and on outer edges very faint lines which seems to come and go, any ideas ,

also noticed when i switch on the virgin v+ box it comes up with 1080i/50Hz input i thought the tv was a 600hz

The lines may disappear if you turn over scan on. The lines are just the rough edges of the original broadcast material. But when you are viewing true hd material it's best to have overscan off other wise you will loose some of the picture as the tv will stretch it.
Tv in this country is broadcast in 50hz. So it will always say 50hz. The 600hz is something to do with the image processing.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom