• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Panasonic Glasses Alternatives

memphisuklf

Just got a 46gt30 and was wondering if anyone recommend a pair of alternative glasses to the Panasonic ones?
Got 2 free with set but wanted another for my 9 yr old daughter but hoping not to pay silly money for a small pair.

jonasbry

I just bought some 3d glasses of ebay (from china) for 28USD.. They got fine reviews @ avsforums. I can let you know in around 3 weeks when they get here :)

jonasbry

How do they compare with the Panasonic ones? Any noticeable difference?

leedebs

How do they compare with the Panasonic ones? Any noticeable difference?

IMO the panny ones seem to be a tad better, the switch from 2d to 3d on the Panny ones provide slightly better black depth and black levels/contrast IMO
The panny ones are much easier to wear and also lighter, however for £60 for 2 sets (what I paid for the ebay ones) its handy to have 2 spare sets for visitors

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom