• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panasonic g15 help needed please

deano1

Standard Member
hi i have brought a panasonic viera g15 46" plasma the reason i brought it was so i could connect my panasonic sa-pt560 dvd home cinema system useing viera link but when i press the viera link on tv remote it says feature not available i even brought a new panasonic hdmi cable to connect them together but no joy.

can any one help please any help much appreciated.

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
Is there a menu system on the HT unit where you have to activate the Viera link (HDMI CEC Control)? assuming of course that it has Viera link? but i think it should have. Oh yes another thing; sometimes you have to turn both items off to get it to initiate on first use.

paulr2006

Distinguished Member
Sounds like it should be working then if they are both on, yes try the on/off thing. If that does not fix it the only other possibility (other than a fault) is that the HDMI cable must be version 1.3 for it to work.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom