Quantcast

Panasonic EZ952 4K OLED TV owners and discussion thread

I'd try a complete power off at the mains, just in case something has simply got confused. But it's not looking good...

I'd try a complete power off at the mains, just in case something has simply got confused. But it's not looking good...
Yep tried that. Its only visable on some content, but always vertical panning shots. It's still covered by John Lewis warranty, is it worth me contacting them ?

TvFan888

I found UHD films listed on Amazon Prime app but when i play and pause them it says hd 1080p not UHD? Furthermore i cannot find any content labelled as hdr or hdr10+?

Netflix is fine, 4k, hdr etc all clearly listed against each movie etc.

malford

Can anyone give any feedback on my 2018 OLED panel?
on red & magenta slides I have a dark areas on the right side.
it doesn’t seem to affect the viewing enjoyment but I thought I’d ask
thank you.
03F7387A-AAB4-41CC-89B5-2B956901B4C6.jpeg

Last edited:

malford

Anyone?

furryhobnob

Distinguished Member

blueboy1873

ISF Day = Pro 1
ISF Night = Pro 2

In order to have Pro 1/2 replaced by ISF Day/Night on picture settings menu you have to input "i196" as a PIN. ;)
@thx75 can you help me please. I changed my Pro 1 & Pro 2 to ISF Day & ISF Night using the i196 pin. However i tried to change it back to Pro1/Pro2 by selecting over ISF Night and re-typing i196 but no joy. Seems to be completely locked. Can I unlock ISF Modes back to Pro Modes?

Thanks

thx75

@thx75 can you help me please. I changed my Pro 1 & Pro 2 to ISF Day & ISF Night using the i196 pin. However i tried to change it back to Pro1/Pro2 by selecting over ISF Night and re-typing i196 but no joy. Seems to be completely locked. Can I unlock ISF Modes back to Pro Modes?

Thanks
Yes, it’s quite easy, you have to input a different pin. ;)