Panasonic EX750 Owners Thread

technomen

Prominent Member
Reaction score
This new series includes 4 sizes 50,58,65 and 75 inches available for sale next spring

key features of the Panasonic EX750 series:
• LED Edge Local Dimming
• Ultra HD LCD Panel
• Active 3D Ready
• Super Bright Panel LCD Panel
• Dual DVB-T2 , DVB-C and DVB-S 2 tuner
• 100 Hz slab (10 bits)
• Quad Core Pro Processor
• Studio Master HCX2 Processor
• Video processing 2400 Hz BMR
• HDR 10 compatibility
• HLG HDR compatibility
• PHL image mode
• Smart TV function My Home Screen 2.0

• Compatibility Netflix 4K
• Info Frame function
• Built -in Wi-Fi compatibility
• UPnP Multimedia Gateway function ( DLNA )
• Compatibilities AVC-HD , HEVC , WMV , AVI , MKV , MP4 , FLV , Vob , TS for video, MP3 ,AAC , WMA Pro , Flac , Alac , Wav for audio and Jpeg for photos
• Mirroring mode
• TV Anywhere mode
• Sound system 2 x 10 W
• HBBTV Compatibility
• PVR Ready function
• Time Shifting
• HDMI 2.0
• HDCP 2.2 Compatibility
• HEVC Compatibility
• Connectivity: four HDMI 2.0 inputs (one on the front panel), one with ARC management ,YUV , Composite , optical output, three USB Host ( including 3.0), Ethernet port, two CI + ports and SD Memory Card Reader
Source:
Google Traduction
Hands on: Panasonic TX-50EX750 review
Panasonic TX-50EX750 hands on review | TechRadar
Panasonic TX-58EX750B Overview
TX-58EX750B 4K HDR & 4K TVs - Ultra HD Televisions - Panasonic UK & Ireland
Panasonic TX-58EX750B specification

Specs - TX-58EX750B 4K HDR & 4K TVs - Ultra HD Televisions - Panasonic UK & Ireland
Has your comments.

Last edited:
Panasonic TX-65EXW784 - 4K UHD TV - Thomas Electronic Online Shop - Convention 2017

Comparaison between 58DX780 = (DX750 UK) and 58EX780 = (EX750 UK):
Comparison between: 58" Panasonic TX-58EX780, 58" Panasonic TX-58DX780
EX750 = 10 bits
DX750 = 10 bits(8 bits+FRC)
Edit:
In this article also indicates 10-bit panel
Google Traduction
Edit:
and this too

Google Traduction

You can never trust Displayspecifications on these matters. They update the specs as they go (whenever some new info is written in an article or forum they update the specs)
Second is hardly what you can call an article and it came from: PANASONIC VIERA TX50EX750B 50 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR 3D Smart LED TV Freeview Play Freesat HD
Third is doing the same as you, writing up a table based on rumours and preview articles ...

You can never trust Displayspecifications on these matters. They update the specs as they go (whenever some new info is written in an article or forum they update the specs)
Second is hardly what you can call an article and it came from: PANASONIC VIERA TX50EX750B 50 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR 3D Smart LED TV Freeview Play Freesat HD
Third is doing the same as you, writing up a table based on rumours and preview articles ...
Not false what you say desinho but simply I tried to give as much information as possible to get an idea on this series.

Anyone has info about peak brightness. 500 is quoted but peak seems to be different (650 up to a 1000 quoted for hdr)

Looks like RS have this priced up as £1299 for the 50".
£1699 for the 58".

Was set on a KS7000 49" but like the look of these, especially like that the stand can adjust height.

Anyone know a release date for the 50" and if it is a VA panel?

End or March apparently. Not sure on the panel sorry.

No info yet on what the input lag is yet either.

End or March apparently. Not sure on the panel sorry.

No info yet on what the input lag is yet either.

Think actually that the stand may be to big!

Having a soundbar at the front of my TV seriously limits me. Not sure I would want to spend that much on a TV and have to change the stand.

March 17th the EX750 And 700 are due in stock according to RS

March 17th the EX750 And 700 are due in stock according to RS
THanks mate, went to ask this morning and they could not tell me
I also rechecked how 58 looks versus 55 and it is really a top size when you want to go big but can't afford the 65 (cost and size). High hopes on this TV with right price. It has everything I wanted (if I was picky, 1000 nits and dv).latter hopefully via firmware...
Love your avatar by the way !!!

THanks mate, went to ask this morning and they could not tell me
I also rechecked how 58 looks versus 55 and it is really a top size when you want to go big but can't afford the 65 (cost and size). High hopes on this TV with right price. It has everything I wanted (if I was picky, 1000 nits and dv).latter hopefully via firmware...
Love your avatar by the way !!!
I don't believe DV can be added via firmware. Anybody?

I don't believe DV can be added via firmware. Anybody?
There was recent news stating that dv is looking at a way to add it via firmware and not hardware. It depends on the TV processing power but very possible apparently. I will try to dig the article
This news if true will make me quite relaxed about dv and pana

Dolby develops software version of Dolby Vision to bring it to more devices - FlatpanelsHD

m-dolbyvisionlogo.jpg

Dolby develops software version of Dolby Vision to bring it to more devices
27 Feb 2017 | Rasmus Larsen | 6

Since launch, Dolby Vision has required specialized silicon in TVs and playback devices but the company has developed a full software implementation, which will help bring the Dolby Vision format to more devices, including potentially PlayStation and Xbox game consoles, according to Forbes.

There was recent news stating that dv is looking at a way to add it via firmware and not hardware. It depends on the TV processing power but very possible apparently. I will try to dig the article
This news if true will make me quite relaxed about dv and pana

Dolby develops software version of Dolby Vision to bring it to more devices - FlatpanelsHD

m-dolbyvisionlogo.jpg

Dolby develops software version of Dolby Vision to bring it to more devices
27 Feb 2017 | Rasmus Larsen | 6

Since launch, Dolby Vision has required specialized silicon in TVs and playback devices but the company has developed a full software implementation, which will help bring the Dolby Vision format to more devices, including potentially PlayStation and Xbox game consoles, according to Forbes.
Very interesting:)

Very interesting:)
If just remotely possible and applicable, the pana ex750 and the pana oled are back on my top list

I can live with pana os and there are ways around that anyway...just want my TV to give me a nice picture :)

Can't wait for the reviews, literally...

If just remotely possible and applicable, the pana ex750 and the pana oled are back on my top list

I can live with pana os and there are ways around that anyway...just want my TV to give me a nice picture :)

Can't wait for the reviews, literally...
I wonder if folks go looking for banding, DSE etc. Best not to know and just enjoy the tv. I hope the DX902 can be upgraded to DV via firmware:)

I wonder if folks go looking for banding, DSE etc. Best not to know and just enjoy the tv. I hope the DX902 can be upgraded to DV via firmware:)

Considering how good the dx7 was last year, I can only wonder what the addition of a 10bit panel, better processor and improved os Could do...

Very intrigued by the new processing and what it can do to HDR and blacks despite a lower nit level.

Oled will remain king but the prices are still very steep...

Oled for me will be 2-3 years down the line when hopefully all specs have bedded in. Mind you I'm more than happy with my DX902 until then.:)

Ps I forgot about 8k:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom