Panasonic EX750 Owners Thread

Really eager to find out when these are available.

RS told me 17th March originally but when I called today they weren't sure.

I'm desperate for a new tv and am currently resisting getting the ks8000.

Worth waiting for this pana as could be special despite the low nits and initial high prices

Anybody able to find what the Input Lag on this is?

According to
Anybody able to find what the Input Lag on this is?
according to a polish source 30 ms in HDR gaming mode
Another article confirms that there is a gaming mode which halves the input lag. Consider the average 40-60 ms so that's good news if halved and aligned with polish number.
Very little info about this set which is now number one on my list this year with 16 oled. Price will be the main differentiator

Panasonic TX-50EX750 hands on review | TechRadar

I contacted Richer Sounds head office earlier this week, and they confirmed that a sea-borne shipment of 300 units was expected. A quick check of their tracking system reportedly showed that it was on schedule for the end of March.

Where is that? Never heard of tht direct?

RS still don't have a date for these

This is looking like the only realistic choice this year for me, all the others sets either disappoint or are way to expensive to consider.

Only other option could be the Hisense range that are due out around July/August.

This is looking like the only realistic choice this year for me, all the others sets either disappoint or are way to expensive to consider.

Only other option could be the Hisense range that are due out around July/August.

The best value sets this year are probably the pana xe750 or/and the Sony xe90
Both priced the same more or less

The best value sets this year are probably the pana xe750 or/and the Sony xe90
Both priced the same more or less

I agree, particularly if you are looking for a 65". Will be interesting to see the first reviews of the Panasonic but my money is on Sony being the better of the two sets.

I agree, particularly if you are looking for a 65". Will be interesting to see the first reviews of the Panasonic but my money is on Sony being the better of the two sets.

To be honest, it is a hard one:
Motion: Sony
Color: pana
Upscaling: sony
Panel: 10 bit both so depends on anti glare treatment
Size: advantage pana in 58. Tie otherwise
Nits: sony
HDR treatment: tough one but possibly pana
Dimming: tough one again, fald should win but little zone means pana could surprise us with new shutter tech
Design: Sony
Stand: pana
Price: the same
Processor battle: x1 on hormones va hc2. Tie

I didn't count but going to be a very close one with a possible small advantage to Sony in 65 (I will say slight pana advantage in 55/58 category)

Going to be a cloooooose one indeed

A Finnish retailer has the TX58EX780E listed at 1999 euros. For me, that's disappointingly high for a mid-levelish lcd tv, I was hoping for a price closer to 1500 than 2000 euros. Hopefully the price will come down soon closer to that level, as I'm very interested in this model and a 58 inch size would suit me perfectly to replace my 5 year old 50 inch Panasonic plasma. I'm not too bothered about the lack of DV, support for HLG is more important for me. Only thing I'm slightly worried about is the comparatively low nit number, but I'm sure the reviews will tell if that's a big downside or not.

Last edited:
A Finnish retailer has the TX58EX780E listed at 1999 euros. For me, that's disappointingly high for a mid-levelish lcd tv, I was hoping for a price closer to 1500 than 2000 euros. Hopefully the price will come down soon closer to that level, as I'm very interested in this model and a 58 inch size would suit me perfectly to replace my 5 year old 50 inch Panasonic plasma. I'm not too bothered about the lack of DV, support for HLG is more important for me. Only thing I'm slightly worried about is the comparatively low nit number, but I'm sure the reviews will tell if that's a big downside or not.
This model is starting high everywhere...£1700 in uk and last year 58dx750 is £999 right now.
Low nits is annoying but I am more worried about proper HDR experience. If they improved the blacks then that could be something
Went to see the dx750 from last year and that was plenty bright for me :)
Keep in mind the Sony 55xe90 as going to be close between the two...
Both TV are not worth more than £1200 for me in that size.

ao.com have the ex600 and ex700 models in stock for immediate delivery, Amazon says they're delayed until 31st March. No sign of ex750 anywhere I've looked.

Aparently this model should be available from tomorrow.

58EX750B, or the 58DX902B for £50 less?

Can only find this via Google:

33641419426_15f774e7fd_b.jpg

Hadn't looked on Very but spoke to C&M as well as JL and said it should be available to order from tomorrow.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom