Panasonic EX75-TV Guide Problem ?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by roger17x, May 6, 2007.

1. roger17x

roger17x
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi,

I have the Panasonic EX75. In the TV guide, when I select Movies only to see what movies are on for the next seven days I have found that some of the movies are not listed when they are actually in the TV stations scheduled viewing list.

Is this common with other users of the EX75. I have missed some classic movies for recording when I've accidentally come across them whilst channel hopping.

:lease:

2. Gavtech

Gavtech
    Administrator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,093
    I've not heard of this problem before.

The most likely explanation is not an issue with the EX75 ... but lies at the door of whoever is responsible for attaching the metadata to the EPG streams that defines each programme type.

Does this problem cut across different channels have you noticed?

3. roger17x

roger17x
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Gavtech,

Yes, I've noticed this on different channels with a variety of different movies.

Example; The Tom Hanks/Paul Newman film "The Road To Perdition" on Saturday 5th May on Channel Four was not shown when selecting the "Movie" only selection to view what movies were on, but it was displayed in "Programme Type" under "All Types".

Seems a little strange, must be a human input error on the EPG. I just wondered if other users with the EX75 had experienced the same problem as me .:confused: