Panasonic EH60 recording titles

grd2

Standard Member
Reaction score
Does the Panasonic EH60 record titles of TV recordings automatically like my Panasonic HD685 VC recorder which gets the info from teletext which you can then pull up from a menu to look for a specific recording?

grd2 said:
Does the Panasonic EH60 record titles of TV recordings automatically like my Panasonic HD685 VC recorder which gets the info from teletext which you can then pull up from a menu to look for a specific recording?

Yes is does. For analogue recordings it does it the same way as the VCRs; for Freeview digital recordings it grabs the title straight from the EPG as you program the timer; if you program the old way, it gets the title from the EPG (I assume) during the recording. There is also the option (that I never bother using) to set the title yourself to something completely different (by a tortuous manual typing-in process) whilst you're programming the timer, but I can't see much of a use for that.

I use the typing in method on my E85 for repeat recordings, for example I record Fry & Laurie every day of the week so each one is identifiable :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom