1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Panasonic EH60 recording titles

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by grd2, Oct 16, 2005.

1. grd2

grd2
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Does the Panasonic EH60 record titles of TV recordings automatically like my Panasonic HD685 VC recorder which gets the info from teletext which you can then pull up from a menu to look for a specific recording?

2. HelenS

HelenS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes is does. For analogue recordings it does it the same way as the VCRs; for Freeview digital recordings it grabs the title straight from the EPG as you program the timer; if you program the old way, it gets the title from the EPG (I assume) during the recording. There is also the option (that I never bother using) to set the title yourself to something completely different (by a tortuous manual typing-in process) whilst you're programming the timer, but I can't see much of a use for that.

3. HMHB

HMHB
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,744
    I use the typing in method on my E85 for repeat recordings, for example I record Fry & Laurie every day of the week so each one is identifiable :)