Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Panasonic E85

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Moschops, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Moschops

Moschops

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Evening all,

Okay, I've been recording stuff over Christmas using my DVDR, but on play either on extended long play or long play, I've noticed that the recordings occasionaly swap between wide screen with black band at the top/bottom to full screen.

Is this a common thing? Or is my DVDR up the swanny? :rolleyes:

At present I'm still having set up problems with it which I'm gonna have another look at later this week as I'm off for a few days. :clown:

2. foster111

foster111

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thinkin of buying this player. Is it possible do you know to connect a PC to it and take movies from PC to the HDD and play them on TV??
    How would you rate the player overall as well
    Thanks

3. GASJKH2

GASJKH2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there folks, I ve had an E85 since Xmas, and cannot fault it. It is easy to setup, easy to use, but capable of many editing & dubbing facilities very effectively.

Some forum comments have stated that E85 is noisy? thiese must be older models, as the one I bought brand new from H Weston In Worcester as part of tthe all in one SCHT37R home cinema system is as quiet as a mouse (they can multi region it also if you wish) - well done Panasonic - great machine. In fact the SCHT37R is a superb piece of kit if you like your films & music LOUD with no distortion. 10/10 Panasonic :thumbsup: