Panasonic E55 no picture from freeview

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by NikB, Dec 27, 2004.

1. NikB

NikB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I've just bought a Panny E55 recorder and have hooked it up to my Pioneer DBR TF100 freeview box. I have the freeview connected to my tv via AV1, and to the recorder by scart into av2 on the recorder. The recorder is hooked up to the tv by scart into av2. I also have the rf hooked up from the freeview box to the recorder and then to the tv.

I can play dvd's fine through the recorder but I can't get a picture when trying to actually record something from freeview. I get a poor analogue picture through av1 on the recorder. On av2 I would expect to get a picture from the freeview box. At the moment I can only get a black and white picture. If I set the menu on the recorder for av2 to be in rgb I get no picture at all. What's going on? The scart leads are new and fully wired so I can't see it being them so what's wrong?

2. Soapysoap

Soapysoap
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    See the thread below on the E65. It may be of some help m8.
    Soapy

3. NikB

NikB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    That fixed it thanks, weird! Only problem now is the dvd recorder shows whatever's on the digibox no matter what channel I select. Don't you just love technology.