1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

panasonic e30 functions problem

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by andy610, Mar 7, 2005.

1. andy610

andy610

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    please can anyone help with the following problem i have a panasonic e30 dvd recorder and i have just gone on functions and changed av1 av2 settings to decoder now when i play discs i cant see them on any channel on my tv and when i press the functions button on my remote control nothing happens so i cant change my settings back to av1 or 2

2. MarkhamPete

MarkhamPete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a Panasonic E30 and I wish I could help you, but when I access functions menu, I don't see anything about AV1 or AV2. Can you be more specific about what you did? Are you sure you didn't change something on the tv instead? The remote has a little switch to control dvd recorder or tv.

Also, I don't see how anything you did could affect playback. The tv shouldn't be on any channel, it should be on "video input".

3. ptek

ptek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Agree with MarkhamPete, unless you have TV on Video or SCART input, you certainly wont see DVD, cause it doesnt have RF modulator, just try connecting to video output terminal to start with, no point of trying to tune in TV