• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

panasonic "e" or "b" model?

PulsarPilot

Trying to find the cheapest tv on the net, I notice some retailers are selling models with "e" in the product code.
I know e means european, but does this actually matter?
i.e. will this affect warranty, or affect the picture or what extra's the T.V has (am thinking connections and the like)
I know this question has been asked before, but cant seem to find a satisfactory answer anywhere. Has anyone bought a european version(I presume a lot of you have), and have you noticed any differences with the uk model, or had any problems?
Cheers, Dave

Heavysalad

I can't reallly tell you the difference ... and if no-one else can or does then I would suggest going to the Panasonic website and downloading the manuals and specs etc. for both the 'b' and the 'e' and having a scan.

You could even email or call Panasonic of course... ask them about warranty as well as asking your proospective supplier.

Any here telling you how they think it should be re|: specs and warranty is hardly going to stand up for you if it comes to a crunch.

Best get anything you need clarification about in writing on an email from Panny or a dealer... pref both.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom